Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi says he has discussed with King Abdullah II of Jordan, the efforts exerted to resume the Middle East peace process.
Egyptian Presidential spokesperson Bassam Rady said in a statement that the two leaders discussed the issue and recent developments relating to the Palestinian cause during a phone conversation.
They also exchanged views on how to resolve the current situation regarding the stalled peace process in the Middle East and push for efforts to resume the negotiations.
President Sisi and King Abdullah discussed bilateral relations, especially those related to enhancing trade exchange and cooperation in the field of energy and electricity connection.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends