A special adviser to Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State, Hafiz Bayero, is dead.
Bayero died in an accident on the Kaduna-Abuja Highway on Monday.
Details of the accident were still sketchy at the time of this report but a photograph of the accident scene obtained by SaharaReporters showed the extent of damage.
People around the scene managed to bring the body of Bayero out of his vehicle with number plate 12E-04KD.
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely
- Ibadan records another protest over scarcity of fuel, new naira notes
- Peter Obi arrives Kwara for Presidential Campaign rally (photos)
- 13 parties vow to withdraw from election if new naira deadline extends