Sani made this known on Monday in Kaduna after consultations with critical stakeholders from across the state.
In a statement made available to newsmen, Sani said Balarabe had contributed immensely to the giant strides recorded by the El-Rufai administration in infrastructure and human capital development.
“Dr Balarabe has demonstrated hard work, punctuality, dedication and team spirit in the discharge of her responsibility as deputy governor which has endeared her to the critical stakeholders in the state.
“I wish to therefore call on the good people of Kaduna State to support the choice of Dr Hadiza Balarabe as my running mate.
“I also enjoin them coming out en-masse to vote for our ticket during the forthcoming 2023 general elections.
“Your mandate in 2023 will enable us to build a peaceful, prosperous and greater Kaduna State.
“Together, we are determined to make the state a reference point for good and responsive governance,” Sani declared.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Aisha Wakil a.ka. ‘Mama Boko Haram, 2 others sentenced to 7yrs jailterm
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting