Sani made this known on Monday in Kaduna after consultations with critical stakeholders from across the state.
In a statement made available to newsmen, Sani said Balarabe had contributed immensely to the giant strides recorded by the El-Rufai administration in infrastructure and human capital development.
“Dr Balarabe has demonstrated hard work, punctuality, dedication and team spirit in the discharge of her responsibility as deputy governor which has endeared her to the critical stakeholders in the state.
“I wish to therefore call on the good people of Kaduna State to support the choice of Dr Hadiza Balarabe as my running mate.
“I also enjoin them coming out en-masse to vote for our ticket during the forthcoming 2023 general elections.
“Your mandate in 2023 will enable us to build a peaceful, prosperous and greater Kaduna State.
“Together, we are determined to make the state a reference point for good and responsive governance,” Sani declared.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated