House of Representatives member from Kwara, Hon AbdulRaheem Tunji Olawuyi has called on all Kwarans at home and in the Diaspora to vote for the Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the coming election.
Olawuyi, representing Ekiti/Oke Ero/Isin Federal Constituency made the call on Wednesday in Ilorin in a release signed by Rafiu Ajakaiye, Media aide to AbdulRazaq, ROYAL NEWS reports.
Ajakaiye quoted the Reps member as saying this at a rally attended by thousands of Kwarans in Abuja that the 2019 poll offers an opportunity to liberate the state politically.
He said the Abuja ‘O To Ge’ (enough is enough) rally came barely two weeks after thousands of Kwarans in Lagos State held a conference unanimously endorsing AbdulRazaq and other APC candidates back home.
“This is the time to liberate our people politically. O To Ge is a
revolution whose time has come and no human being can stop it.
“I urge all of you to return home to vote. If you don’t have a voter’s card, please come home and be our canvassers,” Ajakaiye quoted Olawuyi as saying.
The statement also quoted Kwara APC deputy governorship candidate Kayode Alabi as urging Kwarans at home and abroad to rally round the aspiration of AbdulRazaq.
“We call on all Kwarans everywhere who are registered voters in Kwara to come back home to vote. If you are not registered to vote here, you should come home to canvass for votes. There is no better time than now,” it stated.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes