The monarch who urged muslim ummah to continue to emulate the late servant of Allah in kindness and good deeds further confirmed that Prophet Muhammad shall everly remain a worthy and examplary leader whose life and death are characterised with good illustrations.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stated this in a goodwill message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday, stating that, “Eid-El Maulud is a very special day in the life of every Muslim.”
his own message, the President-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar, noted that this year’s Christmas celebration was significant as it almost coincided with the December 24, being the birthday of Prophet Muhammed.
According to the Emir, “We have every cause to celebrate and thank Almighty God for the opportunity of life and the privilege of survival. Despite the challenges posing serious threats on the peace and unity of our dear country, Allah has been so merciful to us a people.
“There is need for continuous mutual understanding amongst us in order to bring more growtha and prosperity to our society. in addition, there is need for us to be more patriotic, specially, by learning more about our religion’s personages and rededicate ourselves to their true teachings.”
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy