The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, on Monday rejoiced with the entire people of Igbaja as the Elese of Igbaja land, Oba Ahmed Babalola Awuni Arepo III, clocks 32 years on the throne.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also congratulate Oba Arepo III on the occasion of his 91years birthday celebrations on earth.
This is contained in his goodwill message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona. The Emir commended the first monarch for his exceptional performances since his enthronement.
The message reads: “The Elese of Igbaja, His Royal Majesty, Oba Ahmed Babalola Awuni Arepo III is highly respected and recognized as a first class traditional ruler in Kwara State. As he clocks 32years on the exalted throne of the stool of Elese of Igbaja land, I also rejoice with him on his 91years birthday celebrations.
“Old age is a special gift from God which he gives to whosoever He wills. Your old age and long reign on the throne have been beneficial, purposeful and rewarding to the people of Igbaja land and Kwarans at large.
“Your reign has been peaceful and prosperous to your subjects. Your participation and contributions to the State Council of Chiefs’ assembly have been outstanding. I pray that Almighty Allah should grant you more years of monumental achievements on the throne and many happy returns on earth.”
The Emir therefore appealed to members of Elese-In-Council and the entire residents of Igbaja land to continue to support Oba Arepo III in order to sustain the peaceful co-existence in the community and beyond.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections