Some passengers have been reported dead on a moving train which left Lagos for Kano on Friday, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Due to fuel scarcity and hike in the fare of commercial motorists, if was gathered some students and Corp members resolved to manage on top of the coaches in the train which left Ilorin Railway Station at about 11.30 on Saturday.
A source who spoke with our correspondent disclosed that the train which is currently approching Kaduna as at the time of filing this report (6.55pm) is full to capacity and some passengers paid N2, 500 to manage on top of the train from Ilorin to Zaria.
He said: “Some of them had fell on the way and died instantly while the remaining are lamenting hardship as the train is moving.”
See pictures below:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders