The family of actor, Victor Olaotan, has released his funeral arrangement.
According to the obituary, a service of songs will hold at the RCCG, Fountain of Life parish in Ikeja, Lagos state on Wednesday, September 15 while his remains will be interred on Friday, September 16.
The actor died on August 26. He had been bedridden for five years after being involved in a ghastly accident that occurred at Apple Junction, in Festac, Lagos while he was driving to a movie set. He died at the age of 69.
See a copy of his obituary below…
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note