The family of actor, Victor Olaotan, has released his funeral arrangement.
According to the obituary, a service of songs will hold at the RCCG, Fountain of Life parish in Ikeja, Lagos state on Wednesday, September 15 while his remains will be interred on Friday, September 16.
The actor died on August 26. He had been bedridden for five years after being involved in a ghastly accident that occurred at Apple Junction, in Festac, Lagos while he was driving to a movie set. He died at the age of 69.
See a copy of his obituary below…
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material