Senate President of Nigeria, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, will today (Sunday) visit the National Youth Service Corps ,(NYSC) Orientation Camp in Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State to commiserate over the death of a female Corps member who died on Thursday.
ROYAL NEWS gathered through the Legislative Aide to the Senate President, Alhaji Abdullahi Olesin that Dr. Saraki will also utilise the opportunity to assure the corps members who are currently undergoing orientation of government readiness to cater for their wellbeing.
It would be recalled that late Amadi Eva Ickechukwu, with NYSC registration number – KW/18A/0135 hailed from Rivers State died on Thursday at a hospital in Ilorin she was referred to.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house