The family of Ibitoye has diclosed that fidau prayers for the soul of Alhaja Nimatallahi Yusuf, the late sister of the Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf will hold on Saturday.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased died at the early hours of Sunday after a brief illness and she had been buried according to Islamic rites.
A statement issued by the Head of the Ibitoye family, Alhaji Sikiru Yusuf, the fidau prayers will hold on Saturday 15th January 2022 at the deceased’s residence inside Legislative Quaters Estate, along new Yidi road, Ilorin, the Kwara State capital begining from 10am.
The prayer will be led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin, Dr. Muhammad Bashir Imam Soliu OON to be assisted by other Islamic scholars while lecture would be delivered by Sheikh Abdulrazaq Alonmata.
The deceased is survived by her siblings, children and grandchildren.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo