Countries from the Economic Community for West African States, (ECOWAS), People’s Republic of China, Brazil, Germany and Netherlands have indicated interest to participate in the forthcoming 7th Kwara Trade Fair 2018.
The President of the Kwara Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture, (KWACCIMA) Dr. Ahmed Raji, disclosed this at briefing journalists in Ilorin the Kwara State capital.
At the event, ROYAL NEWS reports that Memorandum of Understanding was also signed with ANISTA Marketing and Events Limited.
Raji who explained that all is set for the trade fair which would hold between March 20th to 6th April this year was aimed to promote enabling business environment to thrive, serve as platform for employment generation and youth empowerment.
He added that the trade fair with the theme: “Development of Small and Medium Enterprises: Panacea for the growth and development of Nigeria”, would showcase the state local businesses to the international community.
According to him, “this year’s Kwara Trade Fair would attract large turnout of local and international exhibitors, investors and entrepreneurs.”
Represented by the Chairman Planning Committee of the Trade Fair, Mr. Abdulfatah Ayodimeji, the KWACCIMA boss stressed the need to grow the real sector of the economy, urging government at all levels to address challenges imitating against conducive business environment.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated