Nigerians have taken to social media to congratulate Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele Bello and her husband, AbdulRasheed–Bello aka JJC Skillz, on the birth of their twin boys
Akindele-Bello has been trending on Twitter as Nigerians rejoiced over the reported birth of her twins. They have trooped to her Instagram page and that of her husband’s to drop their congratulatory messages.
The birth of the twins was confirmed by Akindele’s publicist, Mr. Biodun Kupoluyi. He said, “the family just welcomed a set of twin. They are boys.”
Meanwhile, Akindele has been posting cryptic messages on her insta stories, mostly in the Yoruba language, saying she has been given a new name and that God is great.
READ ALSO: Buhari rallies West African leaders against terrorism, climate change
The popular actress, fondly called Jenifa by her fans had suffered a pregnancy loss in 2017, after she was seen without her pregnancy bump, just months, after she was seen with one.
The reported birth of Akindele-Bello’s twins is coming after a Lagos-based prophet said that Funke Akindele may not have children of her own and might end up with another broken home.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG