The Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Malam Abba Anwar, announced this on Wednesday in a statement in Kano.
According to the statement, Mahmud Dansantsi has been moved from Ministry of Commerce to Ministry of Housing and Transport, while Alhaji Musa Lawan moved from Ministry of Housing and Transport to Ministry of Justice.
Also Alhaji Alhahu Ibrahim Mukhtar moved from Ministry of Justice to Ministry of Commerce, and Alhaji Idris Unguwar-Rimi, the newly appointed Commissioner is posted to the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure.
The newly appointed commissioner, Unguwar-Rimi took oath of office during the weekly council meeting.
According to the statement, the governor directs them and all other commissioners to continue observing COVID-19 protocols as enunciated by health professionals.
“You should make sure that the protocols of handwashing with soap and running water, use of sanitiser, use of face masks and social distancing are obeyed in your offices and homes,” the statement said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal