Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano State has called on the opposition People’s Democratic Party to work with him in moving the state forward.
“Let me call our opposition to rather come and join us to move the state forward,” Ganduje’s spokesman Abba Anwar said in a statement on Monday.
Ganduje said: “We have a lot of developmental projects on ground and more are coming.”
The judgment by a five-member panel led by Justice Sylvester Ngwuta dismissed the appeal by Abba Kabiru-Yusuf of the People’s Democratic Party challenging the election of Ganduje in the March 9, 2019 governorship election.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal