Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano State has called on the opposition People’s Democratic Party to work with him in moving the state forward.
“Let me call our opposition to rather come and join us to move the state forward,” Ganduje’s spokesman Abba Anwar said in a statement on Monday.
Ganduje said: “We have a lot of developmental projects on ground and more are coming.”
The judgment by a five-member panel led by Justice Sylvester Ngwuta dismissed the appeal by Abba Kabiru-Yusuf of the People’s Democratic Party challenging the election of Ganduje in the March 9, 2019 governorship election.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling