Ghanaian president, Nana Akufo-Addo on Tuesday met behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa, Abuja
Akufo-Addo won Ghana’s 2016 presidential poll against the incumbent, John Mahama, by a margin of 9.45 per cent.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Ghanaian President, who is on an official visit to Nigeria, arrived the Presidential Villa at about 3.28p.m.
The closed door meeting was holding at the new Banquet Hall in the State House as at the time of filing this report.
The Ghanaian President was received by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo when he visited the country on August 1 to deliver a lecture at the National Defence College.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note