Ghanaian president, Nana Akufo-Addo on Tuesday met behind closed doors with President Muhammadu Buhari at the presidential villa, Abuja
Akufo-Addo won Ghana’s 2016 presidential poll against the incumbent, John Mahama, by a margin of 9.45 per cent.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Ghanaian President, who is on an official visit to Nigeria, arrived the Presidential Villa at about 3.28p.m.
The closed door meeting was holding at the new Banquet Hall in the State House as at the time of filing this report.
The Ghanaian President was received by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo when he visited the country on August 1 to deliver a lecture at the National Defence College.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment