Eden Hazard scored his 100th career league goal when he struck in the third minute for Chelsea in their Premier League clash with Brighton on Saturday.
The 27-year-old Belgian star — who had lost his goal touch of late after a blistering start to the season — scored after Brighton’s Dale Stephens failed to properly clear Victor Moses’s cross.
The goal was Hazard’s 64th for Chelsea since he joined them in 2012 having found the net 36 times for French Ligue 1 outfit Lille
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated