Eden Hazard scored his 100th career league goal when he struck in the third minute for Chelsea in their Premier League clash with Brighton on Saturday.
The 27-year-old Belgian star — who had lost his goal touch of late after a blistering start to the season — scored after Brighton’s Dale Stephens failed to properly clear Victor Moses’s cross.
The goal was Hazard’s 64th for Chelsea since he joined them in 2012 having found the net 36 times for French Ligue 1 outfit Lille
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents