A former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has slammed first Director General of the Atiku Campaign Organisation, Otunba Gbenga Daniel for allegedly considering joining the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) barely a month after the presidential election.
Fani-Kayode’s position came in a series of tweets on Monday.
He also slammed Senate President Bukola Saraki, who was the second Director General of the Atiku Campaign Organisation, for losing every local government in his native Kwara State to the APC.
In the same vein, Fani-Kayode blasted a spokesman for Atiku’s campaign, Buba Galadima, for admitting being a member of the APC days before the presidential election despite working for the PDP presidential candidate.
The ex-minister described their contributions to Atiku’s presidential ambition as “sad” and “tragic”.
Speaking about Daniel, the ex-minister said, “For the 1st DG of Atiku‘s Presidential Campaign Organisation and his closest confidant in South West to dump PDP and join APC before the conclusion of Atiku’s election petition is sad.
“For a man that was gunning to be Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) in an Atiku government to join Buhari after Atiku was rigged out is tragic!”
Referring to Galadima, Fani-Kayode said, “For a man that was Atiku‘s spokesman to say he was not a member of PDP but still a member of APC three days before the presidential election was sad.
“For that man to have won only 2 votes for Atiku in his polling booth and lost his ward/LGA to Buhari is tragic.”
On Saraki, Fani-Kayode said, For the 2nd DG of Atiku‘s Presidential Campaign Organisation and his closest confidant in the North Central to lose every single LGA in his state to Buhari during the presidential election is sad.
“For that same man to win only 2 wards in his entire state for PDP and Atiku during that same presidential election is tragic.”
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears