Police in Osun have taken custody of a 28-year-old man, Ismail Adewuyi, found with a freshly-cut woman’s head and intestines in Ede area of the state.
Police spokesperson, SP Yemisi Opalola, stated in Osogbo that the suspected ritualist was arrested on Saturday by one Isa Usman, a member of the Nigerian Hunters Association who took him to the police.
She added that Adewuyi was arrested by the hunter around at a cemetery.
Opalola stated also that police had started interrogating the suspect.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council