“I am scared of being in a relationship” – Mr Macaroni
Popular Nigerian comedian, Mr Macaroni has stated that he’s extremely scared of being in a relationship because he hates to hurt someone and doesn’t want to be hurt either.
The comedian while advising single people to take their time and not allow themselves by pressured by the family or society noted that marriage can be very tricky, as people change after they’ve been pronounced husband and wife.
According to him, a sweet and amazing person you know before marriage could turn out to be someone totally different after marriage.
“I am totally scared of being in a relationship/Marriage. Why? I hate to hurt anyone and I hate to be hurt. I wee cry.
“Marriage is tricky. The sweet and amazing person you know before marriage could turn out to be someone totally different after marriage. Don’t pressure yourself and don’t allow family or society pressure you.”
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle