A governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Alhaji Tajudeen Audu, has reaffirmed his loyalty to the party even as well as his commitment to the 2019 governorship ambition.
Audu, who is also the Makaman Lafiagi in a statement issued in ilorin said: “My dear Kwarans, I have been inundated with requests by friends and supporters to state my position on the recent political developments in our dear State and the nation at large.
“My close associates will recall that my journey into politics is hinged on the unrelenting call to service, especially from the youths of my immediate community. I was therefore left with no choice than to consult with them, the good people of kwara north and the multitude of progressive minded supporters in Kwara State. There has been no doubt that the preponderance of opinion is staying the course with the APC leadership and President Muhammadu Buhari.
“I wish to reiterate my commitment to humbly offer my self to serve the good people of Kwara State as the Governor, come 2019. I do this with all sense of humility, commitment, responsibility and a firm believe in the will of Allah.
“I therefore call on all true compatriots to unite and support the APC in other to move the country forward and awaken a new dawn in Kwara State. I seek your support for us to work together in the arduous task of restoring the glorious days of our past and rekindle our today’s hope for a better tommorow.”
Facebook Comments Box
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes