If we complain they will oppress and arrest us – Harrysong reacts to increase in prices of things across the country
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has hinted on threats of oppression and arrest awaiting those who complain about the increase in prices of things across the country.
The singer made the comment in reaction to popular member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Henry Shield’s tweet on the increased prices of things across the country.
Henry Shield had tweeted;
“Like play like play, APC took a bag of Rice from N8k to N32k. Fuel from N89 to N162, a dollar from N160 to N480”
Reacting to this, Harrysong wrote;
na wa o ..and if we complain .. they’ll oppress us and arrest us.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity