Ikorodu Bois, a Nigerian group known for recreating movie scenes and music videos with household items, have paid a touching tribute to Chadwick Boseman following his sudden death which left his fans and the film world stunned.
The American actor, 43, died on Friday, August 28, after a four-year secret battle with colon cancer.
To honour the late actor, Ikorodu Bois decided to remake scenes from his popular superhero movie, “Black Panther.” The youngsters played the roles of ‘Black Panther, M’Baku, Nakia, Shuri, T’Chaka, and many others.
Watch the video below;
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92