Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association has commiserated with the families of those involved in a boat mishap at the Chewuru Ferry Port in Edu local government area of Kwara State.
The Association in a condolences message jointly signed by the National President, Alhaji Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen and National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Uthman Jagunma, also commiserated with the Emir of Lafiagi, Alhaji Saadu Kawu Haliru, over the incident.
The group also described the incident as unfortunate and a great loss to their immediate families, the Edu local government and the state in general.
IYEDA therefore prayed God to grant the deceased eternal rest and give the families, the people Lafiagi Emirate and the Emir the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- ONDO: 77 victims found underground were awaiting second coming of Jesus Christ— Pastors
- MURIC TO NECO : PLEASE SHIFT EXAM FROM SALAH DAY
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Gov. Abdulrazaq approves job recruitment in Kwara
- UNICEF Commends the Rescue of Over 50 Abducted Children in Ondo
- Buhari inaugurates 55km road in Yobe
- 11 die in incinerated vehicles on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
- Ekiti residents urge governor-elect to give priority to security
- EMIR OF ILORIN COMMISERATES WITH OKE-ODE COMMUNITY, KWARA NUJ