Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association has commiserated with the families of those involved in a boat mishap at the Chewuru Ferry Port in Edu local government area of Kwara State.
The Association in a condolences message jointly signed by the National President, Alhaji Abdullahi Babatunde Salaudeen and National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Uthman Jagunma, also commiserated with the Emir of Lafiagi, Alhaji Saadu Kawu Haliru, over the incident.
The group also described the incident as unfortunate and a great loss to their immediate families, the Edu local government and the state in general.
IYEDA therefore prayed God to grant the deceased eternal rest and give the families, the people Lafiagi Emirate and the Emir the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
- 2020 Hajj: Saudi retains 95, 000 slots for Nigeria
- Saudi compensates 2015 crane crash victims
- BREAKING…. Anthony Joshua beats Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia
- SAD… Reinhard Bonnke dies at 79
- Bureau of statistics releases new corruption rate ratio in Nigeria
- BREAKING…. Court sentences two ‘Yahoo Yahoo’ boys to 6months jailterm in Ilorin
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems