An Indian YouTube star has degraded Nigeria and the other 4 countries where Twitter is banned.
Dhruv Rathee took to Twitter to share a list of the countries that has banned the microblogging platform as he warned India to desist from following suit.
He said banning Twitter in India will be “downgrading India to the level of these countries”.
He wrote: “List of countries where Twitter is banned: North Korea, China, Iran, Turkmenistan, Nigeria. Anyone who wants India to be added to this list is doing a big disservice to the nation by downgrading India to the level of these countries.”
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment
- How I deal with people who disappoint me— Tinubu