The National Deputy President, Chief Frederick Isiotan Fasheun-led Oodua Peoples’ Congress (OPC), Chief Leke Akintayo Olojongbodu, has reiterated the readiness of his group in working hand in hand with both the Police and other security agency in order to ensure adequate security in Osun State.
Chief Olojongbodu, who commended the Timi of Ede land, Oba Munirudeen Lawal, in a press statement issued on Tuesday.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the security expert described the bold step taken by the monarch as a round peg in a round hole towards the safety of the residents of Ede lands.
The OPC National Deputy President who dissociated his group from killings in the state, warned the criminals including kidnappers and cultists to stay away from Osun state saying they would face the consequence for their refusal to comply.
The OPC boss who informed residents of the state not to be panic or disturbed assured that his group in collaboration with other security personnel are battle ready in attacking any criminal activity in the state.
Chief Olojongbodu commended efforts of the state Commissioner of Police, Mr Olawale Olokode, for working assiduously with his men to further ensure complete security in the state.
He said: “The efforts of the State Civilian Joint Tax Force (CJTF), the Civil Defence Corps, DSS, Amontekun and others cannot be over emphasized as well.
“We shall always work with other security outfits to nip the dastardly acts in the bud for Osun state to regains its position as one of the most peaceful states in the country.”
Chief Olojongbodu, however lauded Governor Gboyega Oyetola of the state for his complete efforts towards protection of life and property if the entire citizens of Osun State.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate