The National Deputy President, Chief Frederick Isiotan Fasheun-led Oodua Peoples’ Congress (OPC), Chief Leke Akintayo Olojongbodu, has reiterated the readiness of his group in working hand in hand with both the Police and other security agency in order to ensure adequate security in Osun State.
Chief Olojongbodu, who commended the Timi of Ede land, Oba Munirudeen Lawal, in a press statement issued on Tuesday.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the security expert described the bold step taken by the monarch as a round peg in a round hole towards the safety of the residents of Ede lands.
The OPC National Deputy President who dissociated his group from killings in the state, warned the criminals including kidnappers and cultists to stay away from Osun state saying they would face the consequence for their refusal to comply.
The OPC boss who informed residents of the state not to be panic or disturbed assured that his group in collaboration with other security personnel are battle ready in attacking any criminal activity in the state.
Chief Olojongbodu commended efforts of the state Commissioner of Police, Mr Olawale Olokode, for working assiduously with his men to further ensure complete security in the state.
He said: “The efforts of the State Civilian Joint Tax Force (CJTF), the Civil Defence Corps, DSS, Amontekun and others cannot be over emphasized as well.
“We shall always work with other security outfits to nip the dastardly acts in the bud for Osun state to regains its position as one of the most peaceful states in the country.”
Chief Olojongbodu, however lauded Governor Gboyega Oyetola of the state for his complete efforts towards protection of life and property if the entire citizens of Osun State.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai