President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the 18th virtual meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the Council Chambers of the State House, Abuja.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Ministries of Interior, Aviation, Communication and Digital Economy, as well as Works and Housing are expected to make presentations during the meeting.
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) and the Nigerian Correctional Service (NCS) are also expected to make presentations at the meeting.
Those in attendance of the meeting included the Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and the National Security Adviser to the President, retired Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno.
Others physically attending the meeting are the Ministers of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed; Finance, Zainab Ahmed; Justice, Abubakar Malami; Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami.
The Ministers of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi; Federal Capital Territory, Mohammed Bello; Aviation, Hadi Sirika; Interior, Rauf Aregbesola as well as Industry, Trade and Investment, Adeniyi Adebayo also joined the president at the Council Chamber for the meeting.
ROYAL NEWS reports that other members of the cabinet are participating in the weekly council meeting from their various offices in Abuja, online.
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people
- Kwara Govt approves scholarship for Law students
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year