The new Akarigbo of Remoland, Oba Babatunde Ajayi, will be formally installed on Thursday, December 7, 2017.
The chairman of the Akarigbo Coronation Organising Committee, who’s also the Asiwaju of Remoland, Solomon Onafowokan, disclosed this to journalists on Friday at a media briefing held at the Akarigbo’s palace, Sagamu, Ogun State.
The event, he said, had been slated to hold at the Gateway International Stadium, Sagamu and the state governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, would formally present the Akarigbo official staff of office to the monarch.
Among those expected at the event are the vice-president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, and Emir of Kano, other eminent royal fathers and dignitaries across the country and outside the country.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house