Lockdown in Kano State has been extended for another two weeks to further curtailthe spread of COVID-19 in the state, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The extension was announced on Monday by the Presidential Task Force, (PTF) led by its chairman, Mr Boss Mustapha.
President Muhammadu Buhari had on earlier cancelled his scheduled nationwide broadcast and directed state governors to work closely with the President Taskforce Force.
Mr. Boss Mustapha said the measure was to enable the Federal Government to contain the COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory