Lockdown in Kano State has been extended for another two weeks to further curtailthe spread of COVID-19 in the state, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The extension was announced on Monday by the Presidential Task Force, (PTF) led by its chairman, Mr Boss Mustapha.
President Muhammadu Buhari had on earlier cancelled his scheduled nationwide broadcast and directed state governors to work closely with the President Taskforce Force.
Mr. Boss Mustapha said the measure was to enable the Federal Government to contain the COVID-19 pandemic in the state.
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment
- How I deal with people who disappoint me— Tinubu