Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has assured contractors handling various road projects in the state of prompt payment based on the newly established kwara Infrastructure Development Fund, IF-K.
Governor Ahmed who gave the assurance while on an inspection of Road projects in Offa and Ilemona in Offa and Oyun Local Government areas of the state, commended contractors, also known as development partners, handling various on-going infrastructure development projects across the state for working to due diligence.
According to the governor, the new funding model is a sustainable platform to encourage contractors to fund projects and get paid every quarter. He urged the contractors to see themselves as partners in the development of the state by being supportive of government’s aspirations.
Dr Ahmed promised kwarans of government’s commitment to providing quality infrastructure across the three senatorial zones in order to improve socio-economic development of the state.
Earlier, Commissioner for Works and Transport, Alhaji Aro Yahya who conducted Governor Ahmed round the projects explained that the contractors were doing quality jobs. He assured the governor that all on-going road projects will be completed on schedule.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign