President Donald Trump will on Monday address the nation in the wake of a shooting massacre in Las Vegas — the most deadly in modern US history, assuming the role of national consoler-in-chief.
Trump will make televised remarks from the Diplomatic Room of the White House at 10:30 am (1430 GMT), the White House said, in what has become a grim rite of passage for modern US presidents.
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63
- Breaking …New Emir emerged in Dutse, Muhammadu Hameem
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget