The students, three staff and 12 families of the college in Rafi Local Government Area of the state were abducted in the early hours of Wednesday.
In a news conference in Minna on Wednesday, Gov. Yahaya Bello of the state, said that his administration had taken concrete security measures to ensure safe returned of the students.
Mrs Mary Barje, Chief Press Secretary to Gov. Abubakar Bello told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Minna: “As I speak, Gov. Bello is holding an emergency security meeting with heads of security agencies in the state to strategise and bring to halt to the wanton killings and the abductions’’.
She noted that the governor had called for calm from the parents as well as relatives of all those abducted.
- Bernard Arnault overtakes Elon Musk, emerges world’s richest
- Fuel Scarcity: Give us petrol at official ex-depot price, lPMAN tasks NNPC
- We have no hands in appointment of VCs– NUC
- World Cup quarter-finals: Morocco vs. Portugal on Saturday
- Adamawa establishes 5 sexual referral centres – Official
- Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelenskyy named Time’s 2022 Person of the Year
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit