Kenyan lawmaker reportedly kicked out of county assembly for improper dressing.
Nominated MCA Beth Nyawira was Tuesday kicked out of the county assembly over indecent dressing.
She was dressed in a short sleeveless dress contrary to the guideline by the Speaker that requires women MCAs to wear a coat to avoid exposing their arms.
She was chased out by the Deputy Speaker who claimed she was not dressed according to the assembly’s code.
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn
- KWASACA seeks stakeholders’ support to end HIV/AIDS by 2030
- Kwara govt collaborates with NDLEA to fight drug abuse