Kris Jenner is reportedly threatening legal action against TikTok star, Ava Louise accused of being behind rumour of Kanye West ‘hooking up’ with cross-dresser Jeffree Star.
Amid report of Kim Kardashian reportedly going in for divorce from her husband of six years Kanye, fans were left seriously confused when bizarre rumours claiming the rapper had cheated on his wife with beauty guru Jeffree emerged on social media.
After Star debunked the rumour, Ava admitted she fabricated the rumour but also claimed she received a cease and desist letter from Kris’ company threatening legal action if she didn’t stop making allegations about Kim and Kanye.
Ava was heard saying in a voice note: ‘I’m not even getting sued, I made this entire scandal up. There’s literally not one bit of truth to anything I have said.’
The TikTok star claimed she had ‘tricked the world into talking about her again’ because she was ‘bored’ – adding the caption alongside her post: ‘I was gunna wait to expose myself but clout chasing locals I thought were my friends wanna do it first [sic].’
A Rep for Kris however told TMZ that the cease and desist letter is totally made up. The Rep said;
“We have zero clue who this person is and have not yet taken legal action. However, if she continues to spread lie after lie and a fake letter in a desperate cry for public attention, which she has admitted on record that she’s seeking, then we will have no choice but to take legal action on principle.
“Making up fake stories in an effort to monetize and get attention which has a direct effect on people’s lives is not OK. Perhaps she should spend that time instead seeking the help that she clearly needs to deal with her issues.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50