The former Governor of Kano state and leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso has rolled out conditions for getting appointments under the cabinet of the PDP gubernatorial candidate, Abba Kabir Yusuf.
He insisted that only those loyal to him and the Kwankwassiyya Movement are part of it.
Kwankwaso also said that the list of Abba’s cabinet is already with him and would be announced less than two weeks after inauguration on May 29, 2019.
Kwankwaso who is father in-law to Abba also claimed that he has used his contacts to ensure that Abba emerges victorious in the supplementary election.
Speaking on a Radio programme in Kano, the former Minister of Defence, insisted that, “as the leader of PDP in Kano, I have the right to choose only those loyal to me and the Kwankwassiyya Movement to run our government.
“I have to take this decision because I don’t want a repeat of what happened to me in Ganduje’s government. Already, I have my list of loyal Kwankwassiyya members and they will be announced less than two weeks after the inauguration of the new Governor.”
According to him, Kwankwassiyya Movement has already taken over Kano, “and we are going to run this government based on absolute loyalty to me and the supreme ideology of the Kwankwassiyya.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)