The former Governor of Kano state and leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso has rolled out conditions for getting appointments under the cabinet of the PDP gubernatorial candidate, Abba Kabir Yusuf.
He insisted that only those loyal to him and the Kwankwassiyya Movement are part of it.
Kwankwaso also said that the list of Abba’s cabinet is already with him and would be announced less than two weeks after inauguration on May 29, 2019.
Kwankwaso who is father in-law to Abba also claimed that he has used his contacts to ensure that Abba emerges victorious in the supplementary election.
Speaking on a Radio programme in Kano, the former Minister of Defence, insisted that, “as the leader of PDP in Kano, I have the right to choose only those loyal to me and the Kwankwassiyya Movement to run our government.
“I have to take this decision because I don’t want a repeat of what happened to me in Ganduje’s government. Already, I have my list of loyal Kwankwassiyya members and they will be announced less than two weeks after the inauguration of the new Governor.”
According to him, Kwankwassiyya Movement has already taken over Kano, “and we are going to run this government based on absolute loyalty to me and the supreme ideology of the Kwankwassiyya.”
Facebook Comments Box
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn
- KWASACA seeks stakeholders’ support to end HIV/AIDS by 2030
- Kwara govt collaborates with NDLEA to fight drug abuse