Kwankwaso gives condition for getting appointment in Kano
The former Governor of Kano state and leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso has rolled out conditions for getting appointments under the cabinet of the PDP gubernatorial candidate, Abba Kabir Yusuf.
He insisted that only those loyal to him and the Kwankwassiyya Movement are part of it.
Kwankwaso also said that the list of Abba’s cabinet is already with him and would be announced less than two weeks after inauguration on May 29, 2019.
Kwankwaso who is father in-law to Abba also claimed that he has used his contacts to ensure that Abba emerges victorious in the supplementary election.
Speaking on a Radio programme in Kano, the former Minister of Defence, insisted that, “as the leader of PDP in Kano, I have the right to choose only those loyal to me and the Kwankwassiyya Movement to run our government.
“I have to take this decision because I don’t want a repeat of what happened to me in Ganduje’s government. Already, I have my list of loyal Kwankwassiyya members and they will be announced less than two weeks after the inauguration of the new Governor.”
According to him, Kwankwassiyya Movement has already taken over Kano, “and we are going to run this government based on absolute loyalty to me and the supreme ideology of the Kwankwassiyya.”
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence