Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has congratulated his deputy, Mr Kayode Alabi, on his 59th birthday anniversary, calling him a fine gentleman, cerebral politician with dynamic ideas, and a trustworthy ally in the Kwara project.
In a statement on Monday, the Governor felicitated the Deputy Governor who he said he holds in high esteem for his fine spirit, his loyalty and humility, his great sense of duty, and his passion for a Kwara State that works for all.
“On behalf of myself, my family and the people and government of Kwara State, I congratulate Mr. Kayode Alabi and his family on this special day. That he is a strong pillar of support for me as we build a new Kwara is beyond doubt. I thank him for being such a great partner and a kind brother in our journey as an administration,” he said.
“I pray the Almighty God to grant him many more years of good health and abundant grace in the service of our state and humanity.”
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo