The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, (CON) on Tuesday advised the new Ambassadors to Japan and Malaysia, Prof. Muhammad Issa Gana and Alhaji Nurudeen Muhammed, to be good representatives of the nation and Kwara State in particular.
Saraki, according to ROYAL NEWS, spoke at his Ilorin GRA residence when he received Traditional Rulers as well as elders from Kwara North who visited him to appreciate the gesture of appointing to envoys from the senatorial district.
WATCH FULL VIDEO
The delegation was led by the Etsu Patigi, Alhaji Ibrahim Chatta Umar. The Senate President disclosed that Japan and Malaysia are two major countries that matter in the global world stressing the need for the Ambassadors to utilize the opportunities to the advantage of their state especially in the areas of agriculture and entrepreneurial skills for youths.
He therefore reiterated his continuous supports for the senatorial district towards ensuring infrastructural and manpower development.
In his remarks, the Etsu Patigi, Ibrahim Chatta Umar, pledged the unflinching loyalty and supports of the people of Kwara North to the Saraki political leadership even as he commended him for his intervention on the Share-Tsaragi-Patigi road rehabilitation.
- NSCDC arrest 7 suspects over alleged energy theft/meter tampering in Kwara
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn
- KWASACA seeks stakeholders’ support to end HIV/AIDS by 2030