The Speaker of the Kwara State House of Assembly, Dr. Ali Ahmad has commiserated with the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC) Chieftain, Alhaji Kawu Baraje over the death of his Mother, Alhaja Aisha Baraje.
A condolence message issued by the Speaker’s Special Assistant on Media, Shuaib Abdulkadir copy made available to ROYAL NEWS described the mother’s demise as sudden and painful.
Ahmad described the Baraje’s Matriarch as a pious woman who use everything she had to promote Islam in her community positively.
He said further that the deceased had lived a life worthy of emulation as evidently seen on how she nurtured Alhaji Kawu Baraje to a man he has become in life.
The Speaker said that having raised his son properly, Allah has made use of Alhaji Baraje to elevate the family’s name and make it a force to reckon with in Nigerian politics.
Ahmad, however, enjoined the R-APC Chieftain to take solace in the fact that his mother lived a very peaceful life and was a source of inspiration to many people around.
He prayed Allah in His Infinite mercy to forgive the deceased’s shortcomings, grant her Al-Janat Firdaos and provide the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable and irreparable loss.
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter