Mrs. Ndoma-Egba died in an auto crash along Ore-Okitipupa Road in Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State on Thursday night.
The Senate President, in a condolence message signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Ola Awoniyi, prayed for the repose of her soul and that Almighty God grants her eternal rest.
“My heart goes out to the former Senate Leader and his family over this tragic incident and pray God to grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss,” Lawan stated.
In consoling Senator Ndoma-Egba, who is currently the chairman, Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC,
the deputy senate president described Amaka’s demise as a deep loss not only for the people of Cross River State, but Nigeria in general.
Omo-Agege, in a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yomi Odunuga, urged him and members of his family to find solace in the good memories that the deceased left behind.
“It is from God Almighty that we came and unto Him we shall all return. It is the positive difference we are able to make for the betterment of the people around us during our earthly sojourn that matters.
“We all know the pains that such exit causes in every family and I pray that God Almighty grants Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba and all members of his family, the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
“While calling on Nigerians to pray for the family at these trying times, I pray that God Almighty will grant the soul of Mrs Amaka Ndoma-Egba eternal rest”, he said.
Contact: [email protected]
- First Bank team visits KAM Holding CEO, Kamoru Yusuf in Ilorin
- After jumping bail, EFCC produces fugitive ex-pension boss Maina in court
- Osun Assembly to work speedily on Bill to protect people living with disabilities
- Sanction contractors who fail to complete projects, FRC advises MDAs
- Children with disabilities most disadvantaged during COVID-19 – UNICEF
- Verdict expected as trial of exiled journalist resumes in Turkey
- FG approves charges on new Lagos-Ibadan rail
- Libyan justice ministry welcomes lifting of travel ban on Gadhafi family members
- Lawyer solicits support for orphanages
- India’s central bank projects faster economic recovery
- News11 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen
- Metro8 months ago
BREAKING…. Kwara govt announces total lockdown in Offa
- Education1 year ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
- Politics11 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
- News2 years ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
- Politics2 years ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)