Mrs. Ndoma-Egba died in an auto crash along Ore-Okitipupa Road in Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State on Thursday night.
The Senate President, in a condolence message signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Ola Awoniyi, prayed for the repose of her soul and that Almighty God grants her eternal rest.
“My heart goes out to the former Senate Leader and his family over this tragic incident and pray God to grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss,” Lawan stated.
In consoling Senator Ndoma-Egba, who is currently the chairman, Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC,
the deputy senate president described Amaka’s demise as a deep loss not only for the people of Cross River State, but Nigeria in general.
Omo-Agege, in a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yomi Odunuga, urged him and members of his family to find solace in the good memories that the deceased left behind.
“It is from God Almighty that we came and unto Him we shall all return. It is the positive difference we are able to make for the betterment of the people around us during our earthly sojourn that matters.
“We all know the pains that such exit causes in every family and I pray that God Almighty grants Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba and all members of his family, the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
“While calling on Nigerians to pray for the family at these trying times, I pray that God Almighty will grant the soul of Mrs Amaka Ndoma-Egba eternal rest”, he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal