By Achadu Gabriel, Kaduna
The President of APC National Campaign Affiliation Movement (APC-NCAM), tagged BATM 2023, Hajiya Amina Dangaji has called on Nigeria religious leaders to leave politics to politicians and concentrate on their calling.
Hajiya Amina Dangaji made the call in an interview with journalists shortly after the stakeholders meeting of the Executives of APC-NCAM BATM 2023 across the federation.
She informed that religion leaders involved in political issues will confused their members and sent a wrong signal to Nigerians thereby creating misunderstanding.
“The meeting is aimed at bringing the stakeholders of APC Movement together to ensure all necessary formations are in order to compliment the party’s effort in ensuring it won all the elective positions come 2023.
“The stakeholders meeting was also to enhance the members capacity and to get the movement ready for primaries and any other support the movement can give”, she said.
Hajiya Amina Dangaji enjoined the national and zonal coordinators to always ensure the members are cared for and to update them on the happenings of the party.
She therefore called on Nigeria women seeking for political positions to come out and challenges the men in the political arena, saying power cannot be given but taken.
According to her, the time is now for women to make a different by given our votes to our follow women contesting for various positions, lamenting that the men always tell women of not voting fellow women to power.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES