The Senator Representing Kwara South at the National Assembly, Sen. Lola Ashiru will be sponsoring about 200 tourists to three tourist’s attractions in Kwara south next weekend. They are Owu water fall, Esie museum and imole boja rock shelter.
This was disclosed by the Chief Executive Officer of Ankara Tours and Afzal Travels, Hajia Yetunde Jatto during a chat with this medium on Wednesday.
The Entrepreneur who led a delegation to the lawmaker recently stressed that the Senator has agreed to sponsor 200 tourists to the tourism centres in the state.
According to her, ” The need to develop infrastructures around tourist attractions in Kwara state to boost revenue generation amidst dwindling oil revenue and to create more employment opportunities in the state.
“Our Senator, a lover of people will be sponsoring 200 tourists to three tourist attractions in Kwara south, Owu water fall, Esie museum and imole boja rock shelter on 26th of October 2019 organized by Ankara tours.”
Jatto further stressed that aside job creation among the teeming youths tourists centres can also be used by various communities, organisations to discuss vital issues for the progress of the society at large.
She emphasized the lawmaker is interested in the revival of tourism in the state to create awareness on potentials of tourist attractions and introduce more champions in tourism.
- Katsina rally: Tinubu gives reason for ‘low key’ campaign
- APC will win 2023 election– Fashola
- FG vows to increase workers’ minimum wage
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection
- Fuel Scarcity: Transporters Demand Removal of Sylva, Kyari
- APC postpones presidential campaign rally in Oyo indefinitely