The Naira on Tuesday appreciated against the dollar at the parallel market.
The Nigerian currency gained N1 to exchange at N364 to the dollar, stronger than N365 posted on Friday, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N470 and N430.
Trading at the Bureau De Change window saw the Naira closing at N362 to the dollar, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro traded at N470 and N430.
At the investors’ window, the Naira was sold at N360.39 to the dollar, while it exchanged at N305.8 to the dollar at the interbank market.
Traders said that activities at the market were yet to resume fully as most traders were yet to come back from the Sallah break.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children