NGF Chairmanship: Gov. AbdulRazaq has etched his name in Gold—Lanre Sagaya
He added that the governor’s emergence will further avail the NGF the opportunity to forge a deeper harmonious and fruitful working relationship not only with the Federal Government, but also with other arms and tiers of government.
Sagaya, a Fellow of the Nigeria Society of Engineer stated this in his congratulatory message issued on Thursday. He affirmed that, “Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has no doubt etched his name in Gold and this will further reposition Kwara State among comity of states in the country in term of political relevance and contributions to democratic advancement.
According to him, “With the new development, the focal objectives NGF would be achieved and lifted above partisanship, political, religious or regional differences due to the uniqueness of Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq who has been upholding the tenets of democratic practice, infrastructural and economic development of Kwara State in the last four years.
“He has exhibited rare commitments and diligence to delivering the dividends of democracy to Kwarans as well fostering strong working relationship beyond the state and I have the confidence that his leadership of the NGF will assist the incoming President to achieve his hope and aspirations for Nigerians.”
“On behalf of myself and the entire members of the Ilorin Eid Praying Ground and Development and Management Committee under my Chairmanship, I sincerely congratulate you on this epoch making achievement. May Almighty Allah continue to strengthen you”, Sagaya added.
He therefore rejoiced with the government are people of Kwara as well as His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR for the
landmark development witnessed in the state since his enthronement as the 11th Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State of Chiefs.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate