The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama has tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and has gone on self isolation.
Onyeama disclosed this via his twitter handle on Sunday.
“Did my fourth COVID-19 test yesterday at the first sign of a throat irritation and unfortunately, this time, it came back positive.
“That is life! Win some, loose some. Heading for isolation in a health facility and praying for the best,” Onyeama twitted.
The Foreign Minister is among Members of the Presidential Task Force for COVID-19.
News Agency of Nigeria gathered that all his aides have been directed to go for COVID-19 testing immediately.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal