NiMet predicts sunshine, hazy weather Monday to Wednesday
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) has predicted Sunny and hazy conditions from Monday till Wednesday.
NiMet’s weather outlook released on Sunday predicted sunny and hazy conditions over the northern part of the country during the morning , afternoon, evening hours of Sunday.
According to NiMet, North central region is expected to be in sunny and hazy conditions throughout the forecast period.
“The inland and coastal cities of the South are expected to experience cloudiness with intervals of sunshine during the morning hours, with chances of isolated thunderstorms over Bayelsa, Delta and Edo.
” There are also prospects of thunderstorms over parts of Delta, Rivers, Edo, Imo and Cross River state during the afternoon and evening hours, ” it said.
According to the release, sunny and hazy condition is expected over the northern region throughout the forecast period on Tuesday.
The agency forcast North central region to be in sunny and hazy conditions in the morning and afternoon hours.
“The inland and coastal cities of the South are expected to have patches of clouds with intervals of sunshine.
“Later in the day, there are prospects of few thunderstorms over parts of Delta, Edo, Lagos and Cross River state, ” it said.
The agency envisaged sunny and hazy condition over the northern part of the country during the morning and afternoon hours of Wednesday.
According to the statement, the North central region is expected to be in hazy condition with patches of cloud.
“The inland and coastal cities of the South are expected to be in cloudy condition with sunshine intervals during the morning hours.
“There are prospects of thunderstorms over parts of Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Rivers state during the afternoon and evening hours,” it said.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate President: Group canvasses support for Akpabio
- Adamawa re-run election: CAN calls for calm
- FG confirms May 3 for commencement of 2023 Census
- Gov Adeleke entertains supporters with drumming skills (Video)
- Igbos will worship Tinubu if he can create seaport in Anambra– Cossy Ojiakor
- WAAFA: Cleric seeks support for orphans, less privileged
- Ilorin Emir’s palace ramadan tafsir begins on Monday
- INEC set to issue Certificate of Return to govs, deputy govs-elect
- Facts about Gen. Oladipo Diya as he dies at 79
- DSS raises alarm over plot to incite violence