The NYSC state Public Relations Officer, Mr Oladipo Morakinyo, said this in a statement in Ilorin.
It said the new coordinator would take over from Mrs Esther Atamenwan, who retired recently from service. Read also :Emir of Ilorin, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Dangote, others attends Saraki’s daughter traditional wedding [PHOTOS]
The statement said Amaefule was until his new appointment, the Deputy Director, Corps Welfare and Inspectorate at the headquarters in Abuja.
It added that the appointee has also served in several managerial capacities within the scheme.
It described the new coordinator as an astute administrator, youth manager and mobiliser.
The statement also announced that the formal handover ceremony would soon take place at the NYSC Secretariat in Ilorin.
While congratulating the new State Coordinator on the appointment, it is our prayer that the tenure shall be fruitful,” it added.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai