Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, on Wednesday January 19, decorated his son, Adeboye Obasanjo, with badges of rank of a Brigadier General in the Nigerian Army.
The decoration ceremony held at the Headquarters of the Nigerian Army Engineers Corps, Bonny Camp, Lagos, followed Adeboye’s recent promotion from the rank of Colonel to Brigadier General.
Obasanjo was accompanied by Towulade of Akinale Kingdom of Egbaland, Oba Olufemi Ogunleye, to the occasion.
The newly-promoted Brigadier General has two Master Degrees and other professional qualifications.
More photos below…
- Breaking …New Emir emerged in Dutse, Muhammadu Hameem
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch