Police report on the recent bank robbery in Offa has declared four leading members of the gang wanted after revealing their faces.
ROYAL NEWS reports that these pictures are the clearest since the incident occurred barely a month ago.
According to the police, the Kwara State Government has declared a bounty of N5 million for information that would lead to th arrest of the suspect, and they listed the hotlines to be contacted as 08062080913, 08126285268,08032365122,
It was the latest update provided by the police, following the arrest of 20 principal suspects earlier and the recovery of two Beretta Pistols, bullets, phones and SIM cards of some of the victims.
Reacting to the development, the Assistant Commissioner of Police, Moshood Jimoh said, “All the suspects are cooperating with the Police in the investigation into the incident. Currently, some of the other gang leaders and principal suspects at large are being identified and their pictures obtained for further investigation.”
Police asked for public help to apprehend the gangsters still at large and said they have also been placed on INTERPOL Watch list and Red Alert.
“Other sister security and safety agencies are equally implored to arrest them and hand over to the nearest Police Station or Formation across the country or avail the Police with any information they may have or come across about these suspects”, Moshood said.
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman