The Oshodi-Isolo Local Government Authority on Wednesday gave residents 48 hours to remove all abandoned vehicles on the roads or the vehicles would be impounded.
The Media Officer of the council, Mr Babajide Dada, gave the warning in an interview with ROYAL NEWS.
Dada said that failure to remove such vehicles would attract sanctions.
“The removal of abandoned vehicles becomes necessary to bring sanity on our roads and for adequate security. Many of these abandoned vehicles are used as a hideout to perpetrate various degrees of nefarious activities within the community.
“The council authority in a stern warning implored those whose abandoned vehicles with the warning stickers from the Local Government to please remove those vehicles within the next 48 hours or incur the wrath of the law,” he said.
The men of the traffic section, he said have visited Sehinde Calisto, Apapa Oshodi Exp. Way, Odunmaku, Aduke Thomas, Yusuf, Olaiya, Makinde streets.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity