According to the court document filed before an Abuja High Court, Anita Okoye, the estranged wife of Nigerian Rude Boy, Paul Okoye, has demanded the sum of $15,000 (approximately N7.8M) monthly as spousal support.
“Payment of a monthly maintenance sum of $15,000.00 (US Dollars) for the general welfare, education and health of the three children of the union who are presently in schools in the United States of America until they are of age,” part of the document read.
The news about the celebrity couple’s split broke on yesterday, Friday, August 20, 2021.
In the leaked court document, Anita has requested the dissolution of their marriage.
She also advised her now estranged husband in the legal document to challenge the petition if he feels disgruntled.
Anita first sparked divorce rumours in April when it was reported that she relocated with their three children to the United States of America.
Anita and Paul who were university sweethearts got married in 2014 in a very flamboyant wedding ceremony held in Port Harcourt.
They welcomed their first son, Andre, the previous year. In 2017, they welcomed a set of twins, Nadia and Nathan.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal