In the Instagram caption, Graham explained that she used to watch her mom do her makeup, and she inspired her to “make makeup fun.” Graham tagged Revlon in the post and used the brand’s hashtag #liveboldly because she stars in the Revlon “Live Boldly” campaign. “In my eyes she’ll always be the most beautiful woman in the world,” Graham wrote of her mom.
Graham’s post is a touching reminder of the huge impact parents have on their kids, even when it comes to simple things like makeup routines. Graham’s mom may not have realized it at the time, but it looks like her daughter was moved by her actions.
This isn’t the first time Graham has shared photos of herself with her mom — the two are clearly quite close. Graham shared a picture of the two of them in swimsuits together last month. And on her own Instagram page, Linda Graham has shared photos of herself modeling her daughter’s Swimsuits For All collection too.
Ashley and Linda Graham are also featured on Reese Witherspoon’s new Facebook Watch series, Meet My Mom. During their episode, the Grahams will talk about Ashley Graham’s grandmother seeing her nude photos, as well as “an important turning point in their relationship,” Deadline reports. And Linda Graham has talked about her relationship with her daughters on the Sincerely Hueman podcast too.
The Graham family clearly has a tight bond, and they’re all about supporting each other. Ashley Graham’s Mother’s Day post is a reminder that even small things can leave lasting impressions — and it seems her mom left a great impression on her.
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai